What are the types of parrot toys?
Why do parrots need toys:
1. Parrots are intelligent animals. In the environment where humans are raised, toys have the functions of “entertainment” and “work”. Bird toys are essential items, not accessories or decorations.
2. Maintaining the physical and mental health of birds, such as keeping the cockroaches in muscle strength and grinding them to the appropriate length, can also make them spiritually rich and reduce psychological problems such as behavioral deviations.
3. Bird toys are a field activity that gives parrots a chance to simulate birds in nature.
Classification of bird toys (Some toys will repeat in the same category, with more than two functions, but the most important thing is to let you understand the needs of the birds.
1 Lossable toys In the wild, parrots have to dig their own nests and fold branches to find food. The most damaging toys are made of wood, leather, paper and cardboard.
A. Wood, natural branches: From Aso to Macaw, you need wood that you can bite. Destructive parrots can choose harder wood, such as bamboo, bayberry, walnut, eucalyptus, etc. Small parrots can be used for pine, mulberry, willow, etc., but also soft and hard. I have a kind of jasmine, jasmine drought-tolerant, good species, almost all year round, and good elasticity.
B. Paper: Waste paper, cardboard for new shirts, face paper box, and fax paper use up the remaining paper tubes.
C. The whole bunch of dried rice.
D. Pine cones.
E. Clean towels.
F. Foods that can be bitten, such as nuts.
2 Non-loss toys In nature, parrots use non-depleting items to sharpen and clean the body. Some owners fear that toys are destroyed. It is wrong to use only such non-loss toys. The materials are metallic. , acrylic, PVC plastic material, rawhide (such as the hard skin of dog toys)... A. Key, metal or plastic spoon.
B. Attach buttons, bells, or loops to the end of the rope.
3 Find food toys: In the jungle, the time to find food takes up most of the bird's activities... A. Keep food (such as peanuts) in the pine cones.
B. String some green vegetables like kale and spinach and tie them in a cage.
C. Put almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, and peanuts in a small piece of bamboo or container, and stuff the outlet with toilet paper or other things. Remember to show the birds that they are inside.
D. Hide food in a small carton, such as a raisin box or a biscuit box; the box can be drilled with small holes, or the box can be hung up.
E. Coconut shell: Open the inner shell of the coconut that has been drunk, wash the coconut and dry it, or store food.
F. Apply a little peanut to the napkin and put some raisins, dried fruits, sir, or whatever your parrot likes to eat, roll up, and hang it on the cage.
G. Apply a layer of peanut medicine to the spoon, then stick some food and hang it on the cage.
H. Put the food in a paper roll rolled into cardboard (also available as a fax paper tube).
I. Put the food in a paper bag and blow it open. The seal is tied in the cage.
J. Fruit skewers.
4 The swinging toy parrot's toes are opposite (two in front and two in the back), so it is very suitable for grasping branches and learning bats hanging upside down. Swinging toys include swings, ladders, big rings, splittable pendulums or Double pendulum, even multi-swing, swinging material can be used with cotton rope (Chinese knot rope), hemp rope (to be slightly cooked to dry), metal refining and plastic refining for clothes...
A single pendulum type: can be used to pierce the blocks, wooden beads, large buttons, cardboard, raw hides, separated by knots, knots or bells at the end.
B Bridge type (horizontal): Use the hook ring to fix the ends of the rafters in the cage. There are some beads, cloth and buttons in the middle.
C Double swing swing type: wood or PVC water pipe in the middle, fixed on both sides with tweezers, can be fixed with O-nails, big head screws, and then hung on the cage with hook and loop.
D Ladder: Tied into a ladder with a rope, then hung with a hook loop, or have an electric drill, and use a drill hole to connect the wood as a ladder.
5 Bottom toys: Parrots are animals that use the limbs to catch things except primates; parrots' heels are trained to balance and coordinate, which is also the condition for parrots to survive.
A. Available building blocks, raw hides, some parrots like to fight with toys.
B. Find a treasure chest with all the parrot toys, let your baby pick the toy he likes and put it in the cage.
C. Some baby toys will make a sound, or a plastic keychain together.
D. Compressed grain or dog bones for squirrels.
6 Sounding Toys In the jungle, parrots like to make some sounds, some attracting attention, some are purely fun, some tell other homosexuality that this is my site, and parrots have a noisy nature.
A baby slaps a musical instrument toy.
B Buy a small bell and tie it on the rope or on the chain.
C If it is a large parrot, use a small metal box to pierce the hole, use a rope through the hole in the middle, and tie a small spoon.
7 Partner's Toys Most of the parrots are social animals in the wild. They like to have physical contact with other partners, whether they are parents, friends, or the other half.
A. It is safe to fill toys, such as bears and puppies, usually young birds will accept; but if it is adult, the size of the toy is best not to exceed the size of the bird; such toys should pay attention to whether the bird swallows the filler of the toy. You can also change your own safe stuff, such as mung beans.
B. Sometimes there is only one one for raising a bird, which can be replaced by a mirror; but the mirror can't be placed all the time. If you are too obsessed with the mirror, it will produce a bird's psychological problem.
C. Hand-stitched small pillows, small houses, small toys.
D. Wash the coconut shell, cut in half, and hang the hole at the height of the bird.
8 Interactive Toys A. Lose the game to keep the birds moving; use a ballpoint pen or a block of O-rings.
B. Simple puzzle, fixed with O-bolts.
If the parrot is afraid of toys 1. Parrots are predators in nature. When introducing new toys to birds, if the parrots are afraid, the placement will be approached in a gradual manner every day and finally placed in the cage.
2. Below the perch.
3. Really not, I will introduce this toy again after a while.
4. Choose some toys that can be "hidden".
Note on bird toys 1. According to the size of the bird species, pay attention to the size of the bird toy, the size of the bird toy, may be harmful to the bird.
2. There are no 100% safe bird toys (such as bells and cotton ropes), so when placing new toys, the feed is closely observed.
3. Do not exceed two each time you put a toy, otherwise the bird will quickly lose interest because of too much.
4. Change the toy once a week (the parrot has selective memory, such as gray parrot).
5. It is normal for the toy to be destroyed. When to replace the damaged toy, it depends on whether it is dangerous or not.
6. Regularly clean dirty toys.
Other entertainment for a rich bird life 1. Occasionally placed in the window or in the courtyard, let him look outside (note the cat).
2. Timely radio or natural music, TV, or watch TV or eco DVD with birds.
3. Place the cage in a place where your family is moving.
4. Take it out to play, take it out to climb the mountain, but pay attention to safety.
5. Do housework, when you go online, put the bird next to it, pay attention to whether there is cooking on the kitchen gas stove.
6. Put some plants around the bird cage.
7. Food skewers.
8. Read the story before going to bed to listen to the parrot, don't think he can't understand, this will increase each other's feelings.
Hanging the material of the toy 1. Binding the wire bundle (hardware line).
2. Key ring, active and inactive.
3. Metal hooks.
4. Bird shop hooks.
5. Stainless steel or aluminum hook (mountain climbing).
6. Fishing with 8 word loops...
HAGNZHOU SEA MIND IMPORT & EXPORT CO.,LTD
Addresss:21F, A#HFC, No.148 Jincheng Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China
Mob: +86 15558199918
Sales manager: Albert.Yuan