How to choose and place bird cages
The choice of bird cages, the physical fitness and habits of various birds are different, so it is different when choosing bird cages.
1. Ten sisters and brocade birds, with small bird cages, nests for nests.
2. Small bird, Jinjing bird cage with medium-sized deeper, nest with pot nest. The Jinjing bird's nest is bigger, and the small bird is smaller.
3. The cage of the canary is also medium-sized, and the nest should be larger because the mating of the bird is in the nest.
4. The size of the bird is larger, and the cage should be wider. The bird is afraid of being disturbed during spawning, so use a wooden box to nest.
5. The box type of the parrot should also be larger, the nest is made of wood, and it should be straight, divided into two compartments.
6. The room where the bird cage is placed should be quiet. The average temperature is preferably 21 degrees Celsius. It should not be placed in a place where ventilation, sunlight, or other animals should be exposed to it. It is best to cover the bird cage with a cloth at night.
HAGNZHOU SEA MIND IMPORT & EXPORT CO.,LTD
Addresss:21F, A#HFC, No.148 Jincheng Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China
Mob: +86 15558199918
Sales manager: Albert.Yuan
- What Is A Parrot Toy?
- The Necessity Of Parrot Toys
- How To Classify Parrot Toys?
- Pet Supplies
- Pet Consumption Rises Sharply
- The Global Pet Market Is Very Booming
- Budgerigar Cage Selection
- Budgerigar Cages Should Use Larger Metal Cages
- Wooden Toys
- Wooden Toy History
- The Humble Bird Cage Is Very Particular
- How To Choose A Toy That Suits Your Personality