As a breeding bird, larger square metal cages should be used. The cages are 40 cm long, 35 cm wide and 35 cm high. There are drawer-type sand trays at the bottom of the cage to facilitate cleaning of the excrement. The budgie’s nest box is a horizontal nest. The nest box is a rectangular wooden box 25 centimeters long, 14 centimeters wide, and 14 centimeters high. There are partitions in the middle, which are divided into two chambers inside and outside. The outer chamber has a circle leading to the outside. The hole, 6 cm in diameter, opens the same round hole in the partition between the outer chamber and the inner chamber, and has a diameter of 4 cm. It is the gateway for birds to enter. Clean drinking water should be changed every day, and feces should be cleaned once a week. In the summer, be careful not to direct parrots under strong light.
- What Is A Parrot Toy?
- The Necessity Of Parrot Toys
- How To Classify Parrot Toys?
- Pet Supplies
- Pet Consumption Rises Sharply
- The Global Pet Market Is Very Booming
- Budgerigar Cage Selection
- Wooden Toys
- Wooden Toy History
- Wooden Animal Toys
- How Important Is A Parrot Toys ?
- Can You Give Parrots A Beauty?
- Types And Making Of Parrot Toys
- What Are The Types Of Parrot Toys
- How To Choose And Place Bird Cages
- The Humble Bird Cage Is Very Particular
- How To Choose A Toy That Suits Your Personality