Most parrots are social animals in the wild. They love to have physical contact with other partners, whether they are parents, friends, or the other half.
A. Safely stuffed toys, such as bears and puppies, will usually be accepted by young birds, but if they are adults, the size of the toy will not exceed the size of the bird; this type of toy should pay attention to whether the bird swallows the stuffing of the toy. Replace your own safe stuff like mung beans.
B. Sometimes raising a bird can only be done by using a mirror instead. However, the mirror cannot be kept. If you are obsessed with the mirror, you will have psychological problems with the bird.
C. Hand-sewn small pillows, small houses, small toys.
D. Wash the coconut shell, cut in half, and hang it on the height of the bird's wood.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The history of Chinese wooden toys
- How to keep warm for parrots in winter?
- How to arrange a cage for a parrot?
- How to choose the right habitat for a parrot?
- Lossful Parrot Toy
- Swing parrot toy
- Parrot toys
- Sound toy
- Bird Toys Precautions
- Other rich bird life entertainment
- What kind of toys are placed in the parrot cage
- What is a parrot toy? what does it look like?
- What is the theory of bird cages
- What are the types of bird cages