1. Occasionally place the window or courtyard, let him look outside (note the cat).
2. Regular radio or natural music, television, or watching TV or ecology with birds (such as BBC Wild Bird World).
3. Bring out to play, take out the mountain, but pay attention to safety.
4. When doing housework, when you go online, put the bird next to it and notice if there is something on the gas burner in the room.
5. Put some plants on the edge of the bird.
6. Food skewers.
7. Read the story before going to bed to the parrot. Don't think he can't understand it. It will increase mutual affection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The history of Chinese wooden toys
- How to keep warm for parrots in winter?
- How to arrange a cage for a parrot?
- How to choose the right habitat for a parrot?
- Lossful Parrot Toy
- Swing parrot toy
- Parrot toys
- Sound toy
- Partner Toys
- Bird Toys Precautions
- What kind of toys are placed in the parrot cage
- What is a parrot toy? what does it look like?
- What is the theory of bird cages
- What are the types of bird cages