1. According to the size of the bird species, pay attention to the SIZE of the bird toy. A bird toy of a different size may cause harm to the bird.
2. There are no 100% safe bird toys (such as bells and cotton ropes), so when you put a new toy, the feed is mainly closely observed.
3. Whenever you put a toy, don't go over two, or the bird will quickly lose interest because of too much.
4. Change your toys one at a time (selective parrots like gray parrots).
5. It is normal for a toy to be destroyed and when it is time to replace a damaged toy, depending on whether there is a danger or not.
6. Clean dirty toys regularly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The history of Chinese wooden toys
- How to keep warm for parrots in winter?
- How to arrange a cage for a parrot?
- How to choose the right habitat for a parrot?
- Lossful Parrot Toy
- Swing parrot toy
- Parrot toys
- Sound toy
- Partner Toys
- Other rich bird life entertainment
- What kind of toys are placed in the parrot cage
- What is a parrot toy? what does it look like?